Faculty of Law, Kyushu University
- The fundamental elucidation of the intellectual property law system in the context of social network analysis
- Identifying the function of media in cultural diversification
- The function of intellectual property rights in promoting diffusion of technologies
- Medical Science and Intellectual Property
- Protection of intellectual property license and security on intellectual property rights in the context of bankruptcy and cross-border transaction
Subject Areas for Supervising Written Work
- Intellectual Property
- Finance and/or securities and Intellectual Property
- Medical Science and/or Healthcare Policy and the Law
- LLB – The University of Tokyo Faculty of Law, 1985
- 1987-1990 Nishimura and Sanada
- 1990-1993 TMI Associates
- 1993-1994 Visiting scholar, Arizona State University, Law School
- 1994-1996 Dohke and Teramoto
- 1996-2000 Teramoto and Partners
- 2000- Nishimura and Asahi
- 2007-2010 Professor, The University of Tokyo Law School
- 2010- Professor, Kyushu University Faculty of Law
- Shinto Teramoto, Copyrightability and Scope of Protection for Works of Utilitarian Nature Under Japanese Law, Max-Planck-Institute for Foreign and International Patent, Copyright and Competition Law, IIC, No. 1, pp. 51-74, 1997. Available at QIR: https://qir.kyushu-u.ac.jp/dspace/handle/2324/21659.
- Shinto Teramoto, Chiteki Zaisanken Shintaku no Kaiho (Solutions Utilizing Trust of Intellectual Property Rights), Koubundou, 2007.
- Shinto Teramoto, Protect Network Neutrality Against Intellectual Property Rights – a legal and social network perspective, International Proceedings of Economics Development and Research, Vol. 42, pp. 7-11, 2012. Available at QIR: https://qir.kyushu-u.ac.jp/dspace/handle/2324/22334.